AVAILABLE DATES & RATES FOR ELIZABETH ST.
$150 a night, (no cleaning fee)
The following dates ARE AVAILABLE within these dates: (minimum 4 nights)
Check-in May 8 ... Check-out May 12
Check-in May 28 .... Check-out June 1
Check-in June 26 ... Check-out July 3
Check-in July 9 ... Check-out July 12
Check-in July 29 .... Check-out: Aug 9
Check-in Sep 2 .... Check-out Sept. 14
Check-in Sept 22 ... Check-out Oct. 15
(please email me for dates after this)
If you want to book dates please email Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org ... thanks!
With over 170 reviews on Airbnb, I've decided to have a private listing here for my past guests, their friends and families. Please scroll down to see Available Dates & Rates... and feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
I am a New York artist and teacher, I have a couple of pieces of art in the apartment. Your booking this apartment directly supports the arts. Here is the link for my listing AIRbnb, the only difference is this webpage is not as slick and the amount you pay is less.
Here are the details about the apartment:
- Accommodates: 1 to 3 people on one full size bed and one day bed.
- Large very sunny studio apartment at Elizabeth between Spring and Prince in NoLita. If you like baths, and don't mind 5 flights this is the place for you... and you have the WHOLE PLACE to yourself||
- I've been renting this apartment for over 5 years, it's a great find so book quickly.
- It is a zen space because it is quiet, sunny and simple. It is smack - right in the middle of a GREAT street and neighborhood, a perfect place to relax after your New York adventures. It has a sculpture garden just across the street.
- Large studio with built-in kitchen. The apartment is in a historic tenement building built in the year 1900, and is fully renovated, clean and very sunny and has red floors. It still has the original working (extremely comfortable) bathtub in the kitchen! The bath has a shower head attached to the bath tub faucet.
- Includes full bed, day bed, iron, A/C, good heat, stove and oven, small fridge, WIFI internet connection (for your laptop) and lots of open space. It is a 5 floor walk up (no elevator), and very quiet. You can see the 'New Museum' ($2 Thrusdays from 7 p.m.–9 p.m.) from the window and plenty of sky.
Kitchen supplies, linens and towels included
One bathtub with shower hose (see photo above)
Free WIFI internet
24-hour check in
Hair dryer and iron
I live close by in the East Village
About the neighborhood...
Elizabeth Street is in the NoLita (North of Little Italy) area, and has plenty of unique shopping, restaurants nice bars. My favorite restaurants include Cafe Gitane (hangout for models, artists, and great food and excellent coffee), and Cafe Habana feet away from our front door.
The original St. Patricks Church is right across from Cafe Gitane. (Featured in the film Gangs of New York by Martin Scorsese). Try to see this film before arriving - you will recognize some of the buildings! There is also the Tenement Museum close by. It focuses on America's urban immigrant history, and is a wild look into how people lived and worked in New York in the turn of the century.
The apartment is on a beautiful street, very close to the Bowery, East Village, SoHo, Chinatown, and has many subways in a few blocks including the B,D,F,V to Broadway-Lafayette | 6 to Spring St. | J,M to Bowery. It is very easy to get uptown and to Brooklyn. You can walk over the Manhattan or Brooklyn Bridge too, just about 1/2 an hour stroll away.
Close to the Broadway/Lafayette subway station and Spring Street no. 6 train in Manhattan. Plenty of shopping and restaurants, a 5 minute walk to Chinatown, SoHo, Lower East Side.
Here are 3 of my favorite live music places in the lower east side, a ten minute walk:
the Mercury Lounge