LIVE WITH ART AND NATURE IN THE EAST VILLAGE
$200 a night, (min. of 3 nights, plus $40 cleaning fee). This is only available when I am away teaching.
If you want to book dates please email Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A very quiet, sunny and artistic space.
- Located in the East Village / Alphabet City, 7th Street between Avenue B & C.
- 4 floor walk up, no elevator.
- Queen size bed, perfect for a couple.
- Free fast internet.
- No TV. Yes, large screen DVD player.
- Subways are a 10- 15 min walk: L train at 1st Avenue & 14th St., or the F train at Houston and 2nd Ave. You also have choices at 8th street and Broadway (NR) and Astor Place (6), and bus choices.
- Very easy to get to midtown and Brooklyn.
- The whole apartment is for you.
Here are lots of photos!!
(end : )